Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wide Awake in Wyoming

I have safely made it through 11 states so far! I am currently ensconced in my tent in Sheridan, Wyoming resisting the soothing sounds of the interstate as they attempt to lull me to sleep. I had a very long, very amazing day visiting the Badlands & Mt. Rushmore and then driving through the Black Hills and across most of Wyoming. Tomorrow, I will be paying a visit to Old Faithful as I continue my trek west. Pictures (amazing ones at that) ARE coming soon, I promise, and as long as the dollars in my bank account continue to out-number my mosquito bites, I'll keep having a great time. Leave me some comment lovin'!

1 comment:

  1. love the picture! Is it hot out there? 98 on Saturday here. ugh! Thank the Lord for A/C
    everyone is fine here Lacie's puppies are beautiful and doing great.The corn is growing and so is the grass--went camping last weekend with the kids and had a great time. Hope you are well we miss youo but really enjoy the updates! Hows my little rat doing --did he enjoy Mt Rushmore? hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete