Saturday, July 24, 2010

Finally On the Way

I just couldn't resist the lure of my comfy (expensive) bed, so I didn't really get on the road until about noon today. I'm now in Fort St. John, where I got groceries and gas, and I'm hoping to make it to either Fort Nelson or Muncho Lake tonight. I may not check my e-mail again until Monday evening, just so you know. It is soooooooooooooooooo windy here, it's not even funny. I'm in a way glad I was in a motel last night, because I don't know  if poor Emerald would have made it through the night still standing, especially if I'd been lazy about the guy lines, which I won't be anymore, that's for sure!!

So my tentative itinerary is like this:

Saturday-to Fort Nelson, maybe as far as Muncho Lake
Sunday-to either Watson Lake or  Teslin
Monday-to Whitehorse
Tuesday-to Beaver Creek or maybe Tok
Wednesday-arrive in Wasilla by early afternoon!!!

Check you in a few days, hopefully with some amazing pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment