Sunday, July 11, 2010

Home Again (For Two Days Only...)

We are home safely from the Caribbean, safe, slightly sun-burned, and in my case, sick with bronchitis, which gave me the wonderful privilege of being treated by the ship's doctor!!!


Anyway, I of course have tons of pictures, but also tons of things to do (laundry, re-packing clothes, more laundry, seam-sealing my tent, etc), so for now I will just post a link to my Picasaweb album of all the trip pics from both my mom's camera and mine. http://picasaweb.google.com/melissaalake/Cruise2010?authkey=
Gv1sRgCO7s9pe5s6uHdQ#

At some point I will go through and pick out the better pics and make real posts with some details, but for now, suffice it to say that we had a wonderful time and I can't wait for my next adventure, starting in less than 40 hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment