Thursday, July 22, 2010

North to Alaska

Well, I'm preparing to head over to the customs station and hopefully not get searched as I cross the border. I'll be out of phone contact for about a week, but I will try to be better about checking my e-mail.

Here's a few pictures from Seattle, which was absolutely awesome. If I ever get the urge to up and move somewhere new, this would be it. The weather is great, the mountains are beautiful, and it's a city, but on the small side, so it's pretty clean and not too crowded.

This was taken from a "duck" tour, which is one of those car things that can go on land or in the water. This is the city skyline from Lake Union.


The Space Needle.....touristy but definitely cool, although it was fogged in so no stunning views of Mt. Rainier. Bummer.

2 comments:

  1. Were you at New Attitude the year that Louie Giglio spoke about Mt. Rainier? It was one of those messages that I knew was really powerful but never totally understood. I think it was from 2003. Anyway, your blog is making me want to go on a road trip. I know, I know, I had the chance...but we would both have been miserable with me on your road trip this summer. I'm glad you seemed to have such a good time so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would we have been miserable? Maybe another time, because I totally plan to do this again!!!

    ReplyDelete