Monday, September 6, 2010

Slowly Adding More

Well, I've gotten home and gotten my head back into my  "regular" life. This year, I will be teaching 8th grade language arts, which is very exciting for me. Now that I've had some time to re-adjust to working, I've begun to organize my photos from this summer. I am hard at work on a slide-show, because although everyone keeps asking to see pictures, I'm quite sure that no one wants to see all 4000+ of them!!!

So as I'm working on that organization project, I will be going back and making posts from the things I wasn't able to after my computer broke, and also probably add some others that I didn't get to the first time around. I am also going to add some of the highlights from our cruise. So watch for these posts starting tomorrow. I'm going to try to do one every day or every other day, but no promises!!!

Also, for those who are interested, I do have some up-coming travel plans. Next weekend I will be going to Baltimore to celebrate my brother's 18th birthday. And the last weekend of September, he & I always go to the National Book Festival in DC, so we'll be doing that. I'm also hoping to visit Gettysburg one weekend sometime this fall, and am hoping to go to Vermont (one of my last remaining "I've never been there" states) on Columbus Day weekend. So stay tuned, because I definitely plan to continue having adventures with Ruby and then blogging about them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment