Friday, August 13, 2010

Broken Computer

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates. My computer screen broke-I"m not sure what happened, because I don't remember dropping it or dropping anything on it, but the screen is completely messed up. So right now we are almost in Prince George, BC and then tomorrow we will be in Vancouver. We will cross back into the US on Sunday, and I can then make updates from my phone. But sadly I won't be able to do as many picture updates. I'll probably just wait til I get home to try to get it fixed-if it even can be fixed. It's very frustrating, but I've decided that if that's the worst thing that happens to me on this trip, that's pretty good!!!

Love you all! Call you Sunday or Monday. (I'm three hourse behind again, on Pacific Standard Time).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa, that's a bummer about the computer screen. Hopefully you can get it fixed?! As long as you're ok, that's the important thing. Keep us posted by email or text.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete