Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2011 Summer Travel Plans

In between getting ready to move and working, I've been busy planning my trips for this summer. I had posted an earlier version of a possible itinerary, but the plans below are now pretty well finalized.

Part 1: Southern Adventure (With a Side-Trip to the Bahamas!)
In which my mom & I will visit many splendorous, Southern cities, while pausing for a brief jaunt to the Bahamas.


View Larger Map


Part 2: Go West, Young Lady! (PA to CA)
In which I will travel across the country, via many, many National Parks, reaching Monterey, CA, where I will then follow the PCH to San Diego.


View Larger Map

Part 3: Homeward Bound (CA to PA)
In which, I will brave the heat of the Southwest in August and the flatness of the Great Plains during the height of tornado season to arrive safely back in PA in time for another scintillating school year.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment