Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Getting Back to Blogging

It's that time of year again, when the school days are winding down and summer's getting started. It's also the time of year when I emerge from a haze of lesson planning, grading papers, and writing IEPs to realize that I haven't updated since last summer.

Over the next month or so, I'll be finishing the recaps from last summer's epic trip, as well as posting about this places I've been since then, including Colonial Williamsburg & Charlottesville, VA. I'm headed to North Carolina next week, preparing to audition for Jeopardy! in mid-June, and am also busy planning a camping trip for the end of this summer. (Alas, summer school is my lot for most of June & July, although I'm glad to have the work).

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment