Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Photo Highlights

The Cleveland Zoo is pretty nice. For starters, it's absolutely huge and has a nice variety of exhibits, including a separate rain forest building. It's only $11 for an adult, which is a bargain compared to other zoos of this size. And there is a free tram that takes you up the two big hills in the zoo, a real bonus in the summer heat.

I only had about three hours to explore; in that time, I saw about two-thirds of the zoo. You could easily spend a full day here. They even let you bring in coolers; you can eat your lunch at one of the many picnic tables provided.

My favorite exhibit was actually the wildlife hospital. There were no surgeries scheduled the day I was visiting, but the displays are informative and interesting. Here are some snaps of the animal friends I made:












No comments:

Post a Comment