Friday, June 18, 2010

The Rest of the Itinerary....

As most of you know, the whole purpose for my cross-country adventure is to visit my dad, and meet & get to know his wonderful girlfriend. They live in Wasilla, AK-and no, not next-door to Sarah Palin, so don't ask me to get you her autograph-which is a bit north of Anchorage.

So those two weeks on my itinerary that say "in Alaska" are reserved to spend time with my dad. I'm not sure exactly what we'll be doing, but I'm sure I'll get to see Denali National Park, where my dad works, and maybe the Kenai Peninsula (hint, hint, Dad & Susanne:-).

Only about 13 days until my cruise, and 25 til I set off with Ruby on what I hope will be the trip of a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your cruise and relax!!!
    We miss you already but we will watch your blog to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete